Indian Motorcycle Saddlebag, Black | 2884965-01
Free shipping on orders $50+ | Arrives in 3 - 5 business days
When you need a place to carry some gear and keep it protected from the elements, use this Saddlebag. It’s got raw, no-frills style that looks great on the bike, and keeps your gear handy and covered. Inside the motorcycle saddlebag is an integrated liner that provides cargo with weather-resistant protection. The bag’s lid features embossed Indian Motorcycle® branding.
- One Saddlebag, black
- Stylish, versatile Saddlebag conveniently holds and protects cargo
- Integrated liner draws closed at top to provide cargo with water-resistant protection
- Lid is held securely closed by durable fabric straps with plastic buckles positioned behind exterior straps
- Saddlebag mounts on right side of rear fender
- Saddlebag can be used in conjunction with passenger seat or Solo Luggage Rack (each sold separately)
- Includes mounting hardware, reflector, and installation instructions
- Saddlebag’s lid features embossed Indian Motorcycle® branding
Ease Of Installation
Please text us to verify fitment to your vehicle before ordering.
- Purchases of apparel, riding gear, footwear, and accessories made from October 15th, 2023 through December 24th, 2023 can be returned until January 31st, 2024.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping unless authorized by Bair's Powersports.
- Returns to our physical store are allowed. Please see below for our address.
- Please contact us if you received a defective product.
- No exchanges or returns on helmets.
- An approved RMA number is required.
Starting Your Return
- If you have any issues with your online order or would like to open a return, call (330) 966-2247 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RMA number.
- Items that were damaged in shipping are eligible for returns or replacements. Please send us, at minimum, 3 photos of the damage: 1 of the shipping box, and 2 of the damage on the item (one close and another of the entire item)
- Returns must be received in new and unused condition, free of any cosmetic damage ( which includes, but is not limited to, scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any sign that the product has been mounted to a vehicle.)
- We cannot accept returns on helmets. Please make sure the helmet fits before purchasing.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Unless the product is defective, incorrect, or has been damaged in transit, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the product. Damage caused to a product once it is in your possession does not make it defective.
- Online returns can also be done at our physical store at the address below. Other return policies still apply.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
Packing Your Return
Returned products must be enclosed in their original packaging with the original packing slip. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protecting packaging, and all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc. Products deemed to be faulty or incomplete due to customer error will be returned to you and a refund will not be granted. RMA number must be included on the packing slip and shipping label.
Shipping Your Return
Item(s) can be returned to us in person at the return address below.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless authorized by Bair's Powersports. Use a carrier that incorporates tracking and insurance services. We are not responsible for any mishandled or lost packages. Please contact the carrier for a resolution.
Please return products to the following address.
4617 Emmett Boyd Circle NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
Product Warranty Information
POLARIS®, INDIAN MOTORCYCLE®, SLINGSHOT® PARTS, APPAREL & ACCESSORY WARRANTY
Each part, garment and accessory we design is meticulously crafted to match your vehicle. By the time it gets to you, each item has been tested in our labs and in the field, so you can ride with 100% confidence. We’ve earned riders’ trust over decades and we stand behind our work. Because of this, we are proud to offer the following warranties to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
I. LIMITED WARRANTY
- Apparel and accessories – One year*
- Helmets – One year (repair or replacement only)
- Service parts – Thirty (30) days
- Batteries - Six (6) months
- Generators - Three (3) years
- Off-Road Vehicle drive shafts - One year
* A few specialty items, such as our Tech 54 Snowmobile jackets and bibs, carry a three (3) year limited warranty.
If your part, garment and accessory (“PG&A”) covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. All PG&A replaced under this warranty become the property of Polaris Industries Inc. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired or replaced for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping. Any PG&A products not specifically included above are hereby excluded.
The applicable PG&A warranty starts from the consumer purchase date (verified via receipt) or the factory vehicle warranty, whichever is greater. Customers are responsible for providing a proof of purchase.
Factory-installed parts and accessories are covered for the duration of the manufacturer’s Factory Warranty for both parts and labor. Once outside the Factory Warranty, the applicable part or accessory is covered for the remainder of the 12-month limited warranty above but does not include labor.
II. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
The applicable PG&A limited warranty noted in Section 1 shall not apply under the following circumstances:
- PG&A where applicable proof of purchase date and/or installation date are not available and are not presented
- Damage caused by accident
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Lack of reasonable and proper maintenance
- Repairs improperly performed or replacements improperly installed
- Modification to original parts
- Water submersion and/or ingestion
- Use of replace or aftermarket parts or accessories not intended for or conforming to applicable Polaris® vehicle specifications, warnings and instructions
- Use in competitive races, stunts or other related activities and events
- PG&A purchased from an unauthorized Polaris® dealer or retailer
- PG&A purchased from third-party internet sites, including auction sites and regional trading sites except for the following: Amazon, eBay (brand store only)
- Wear, scratches, chips and cracks to paint, finishing or coating
- Normal wear and tear, including natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use
- Any parts that are normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance unless such parts are defect in material or workmanship
- PG&A that is discontinued and no longer available from Polaris®
In the event of repair or replacement, Polaris® cannot guarantee color match PG&A due to inventory availability.
EXCEPT WHERE SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY LAW, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR SERVICE BULLETIN COVERAGE ON ANY PG&A IF IT IS SOLD OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OF THE SELLING DEALER’S OR RETAILLER’S AUTHORIZED LOCATION. This policy does not apply to PG&A that has received written authorization for export from Polaris®. Dealers and retailers may not give authorization for export. Consult an authorized dealer or retailer to determine warranty or service coverage. This policy does not apply to PG&A registered to government officials or military personnel on assignment outside of the country of the selling dealer’s or retailer’s authorized location. This policy does not apply to Safety Bulletins.
III. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
A. The liability of Polaris® under this PG&A Limited Warranty is limited solely to the remedying of defects in material or workmanship by an authorized Polaris® dealer or retailer at its place of business during customary business hours. This warranty does not cover inconvenience or loss of use of the vehicle or transportation of the vehicle to or from the Polaris® dealer or retailer. POLARIS® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSES, LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY, ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PG&A OR RELATED POLARIS® VEHICLE FOR ANY PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
B. NO EXPRESS WARRANTY IS GIVEN BY POLARIS® EXCEPT AS SPECIFIALLY SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY BY LAW, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY TERMS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING STATEMENTS OF WARRNTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
C. NO Polaris® dealer or retailer is authorized to modify this PG&A Limited Warranty.
VI. LEGAL RIGHTS
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
VII. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE; SEVERABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, this PG&A Limited Warranty and any disputes arising out of this warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, excluding conflicts of law principles and excluding the Convention for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute arising under or claim for breach of this Limited Warranty shall be resolved through binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). If any provision of this warranty is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect any remaining provisions.
VIII. HOW TO SUBMIT A PG&A WARRANTY CLAIM
Where your item was purchased will change the submission process. See below for instructions based on purchase method.
- Online from a Polaris® website or an authorized online store: click to call or email
- At an authorized Polaris® dealership or retailer: Contact your dealer
- All others: contact the third-party dealer and/or website directly
Please text us at (330) 966-2247 with all questions, including fitment. Expect a same day response during business hours.